This is One Piece:

Signatures :

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://enps.pro-forums.org
Cmoididi
EdenTeam
EdenTeam

MessageSujet: Re: Dreamers (Æon Studios)   Mar 28 Avr - 13:20

2 mep, 1 song XDD This mep is better but my fav track is the 3/4&6 (Slimed part on the top ;p)

Good mep overall. Why the outro is so ggod exept when the camera motion zoom out?!!XDD Great job.

slimed
Nouveau membre

MessageSujet: Re: Dreamers (Æon Studios)   Mar 28 Avr - 21:22

thank you guys I love you
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.youtube.com/user/nqqthing
Kuta
Nouveau membre

MessageSujet: Re: Dreamers (Æon Studios)   Jeu 30 Avr - 1:44

Great Job ! Smile
Snaggle
Nouveau membre

MessageSujet: Re: Dreamers (Æon Studios)   Jeu 30 Avr - 9:26

Part 1 - Overload of effects for not much of a reason other than for the sake of putting in effects or covering up a bad cut. Like a glitch effect that had all these rigidly edges to a soft part of the song. The flow was okay and the synch could have definitely been improved on. It got better towards the end in general although It just felt like you were editing for the sake of doing effects with little concern for the song. The part was okay.

Part 2 - The dynamic switched very nicely, and it all flowed so well. To me this was the best part of the MEP along with the Death Parade part. The visuals were quite nice as well although some credit can be given to the opening nonetheless great part, the text felt a little unnecessary but since many other parts used text It served some purpose.

Part 3 - The part was okay although the switch to widescreen was not very good. The first composition you did felt kind of pointless and messy since you zoomed in so much on a character making them in bad quality. The camera movements in the slow part could have flowed smoother, the unsteady cam didn't do much for me. And in the faster part the camera movements more or less act as a crutch for the poorer scene selection. Still didn't take away from the overall quality of the MEP and matched the other parts.

Part 4 - Good anime choice such a good match, in both scenes and meaning, one of the best parts to the MEP. Once again I don't feel the text did much, if each part's text was as well executed then it would have been cool and consistent but as it is now I would prefer no text. nice dynamics, scene selection and atmosphere. Not too much to say other than great job.

Part 5 - Another Evangelion part and this time mixed with both old and new, plus it had aspect ratio issues. Overall it just felt like a mess at times. Probably shouldn't have had two people use the same anime and should have coordinated better so the anime's art matched better (old + new not always the best).The part with the flashing scene behind Shinji was so intense for a calm part and was really messy, it had cool parts but had a lot of problems.

Part 6 - Really cool dynamics and flow, matched the song exceptionally well, It was a bit hard to see what was going on at parts though especially with the write on effects since everything was happening so fast, but otherwise don't have much to say for the short part. Good part one of the better ones for sure.

Overall It was a cool MEP but I felt part 2,4, and 6 were a step up from the others and a MEP with only parts of that caliber and consistency of quality would have much better as one bad part can really take away from a MEP. Also I know it's an IC but still a lot of the problems aren't problems I had don't stem from lack of time but rather the ideology around them.
slimed
Nouveau membre

MessageSujet: Re: Dreamers (Æon Studios)   Jeu 30 Avr - 17:20

thank you Kuta, and Snaggle for detailed critique I love you

i agree with much of what was said. although as for track 3, i don't see a notable quality loss in the first comp, just depth of field
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.youtube.com/user/nqqthing
gabberMD
Nouveau membre

MessageSujet: Re: Dreamers (Æon Studios)   Ven 1 Mai - 0:10

thanx a lot guys =)

Spoiler:

Rise
Manager
Manager

MessageSujet: Re: Dreamers (Æon Studios)   Ven 1 Mai - 0:43

J'ai vraiment aimé personnellement, je trouve néanmoins qu'il y pas mal de taches dans votre MEP, la partie Evangelion surtout :why2:
bon xd ça vous à quand même pas empêcher de chopper le 2éme place  Razz

Félicitations The Butterflies

By Heavenly
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.youtube.com/user/RiseAMV
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Dreamers (Æon Studios)   

Dreamers (Æon Studios)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1