Partagez | .

[Ellines Nakama] The MEP: Schizophrenia

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Changelling
Membre
Membre

MessageSujet: [Ellines Nakama] The MEP: Schizophrenia   Sam 30 Aoû - 1:40

Big thanks to ZoroIttoryu for the lovely poster! And Happy birthday to our 2 official Adults!

Woohoo Guys we're finally done and are more than just glad to present you ENP's very 1st serious MEP!
We actually started this all the way back to June, and most of the tracks were done not too long afterwards, but due to some circumstances we were forced to put the project on hold for a good while.

The theme is not any deeper than what the title suggests. Every editor had to present us with a case of a split personality in a character, and also throw some effort on what he's creating. So any shortcomings you may find is not due to us not trying, but lack of experience and we would greatly appreciate all the feedback and criticism we receive Smile

Dl link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/678egdbwnqmhfk7/Schizophrenia+MEP.mp4
(Org link soon)

Production: Ellines Nakama
Author(s): KenshiroAMV / Pieetrr / 995Gabber / InvisibleBlack / AoNoFlamez / AlchemistEskimo / ZoroIttoryu
Anime source(s):

Audio source: Teddy Killerz ft. Ghetts - Inside my head
Other credits: Ryan (AnimeTube7) for helping us organize this MEP and being our beloved mascot, as well as former editor of part 6 (but he couldn't so Stav filled in)

We hope you enjoy our best mep yet!

Dernière édition par 995Gabber le Sam 30 Aoû - 14:36, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://enps.pro-forums.org/
Admin'
Leader
Leader

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] The MEP: Schizophrenia   Sam 30 Aoû - 14:15

Yo guys

I see you guys really like Horror/Psyche x'D

This is a good mep but i don't like the song >.>
The 1st part was just amazing *^*

I'm Not Like a Boss, Im The Boss !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.youtube.com/user/xRasenShuriken/about
Wow'
EdenTeam
EdenTeam

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] The MEP: Schizophrenia   Sam 30 Aoû - 16:51

First of all and i think that you know it : My english is really really bad XD Here we go !

So first of all , This is my favorite type of amv so you're cheating !

Part 1 : The story is amazing , the mood is oppressive and scary so it's a good point ! But there is a lack of skill and experience that don't let me like this part that much ! But just for the story and the imagination : Big GG ! Keep it up bro !

Part 2 : Great part i have nothing to say except the mask at 0:36 that i find a little bit useless :/ The synch was good and you respected the theme of the mep , good job !

Part 3 : BOOBS YEA BITCH ! Hum ... This part was really great , The skill and flow was here : It was really enjoyable ! But i didn't feel the Skyzo theme in that part (except the scene at 1:20)

Part 4 : The transition from 1:29 to 1:32 was a too long , the flare in the eye of kaneki was a little bit failed too :/ Except that it's my favorite part ! The mood was perfect , the flow too , everything was great ! I had goosebumps at 1:56 XD GG

Part 5 : Great job dude i have really nothing to say for this XD

Part 6 : I didn't like this part this much not because of the editing but the music XD I feell like if the music changed ! I didn't liked the color tough , i find the scenes too saturated and the thing in the borders is a little bit weird :/ The theme was dismissed in this one !

Part 7 : Light , the most skyzo character ever XD It was good : You showed us Light and Kira : The two personalities cheers Great job

Part 8 : I can't comment this , it's another level XD Nothing to say except wow (y)

That's all folks , it was really enjoyable ! Good work everybody !!

Gearz
Bowser JR
Bowser JR

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] The MEP: Schizophrenia   Sam 30 Aoû - 17:51

Ghoule/Deadman , J'aime mes idées .

.ılıll.Faut que je m’incruste à ma propre fête.llılı.

Changelling
Membre
Membre

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] The MEP: Schizophrenia   Dim 31 Aoû - 16:58

Thanks for all your pleasant comments and reviews guys! We all appreciate it quite much Smile and shall work on presenting more pretty stuff in the future. Thank you!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://enps.pro-forums.org/
Sad'
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] The MEP: Schizophrenia   Mer 3 Sep - 21:33

Hey guys! It's my turn to give you a small review  Razz

Track 1: I like the story you created, it goes perfectly with the MEP's theme. GG!

Track 2: The effect at 0:55 isn't my cup of tea. Apart from that, it's a very nice track!

Track 3: The text at 1:05 isn't pretty imo. Overall, a really cool track too!

Track 4: The first scene is way too long. Nothing else to say because I find the rest of the track quite awesome!

Track 5: My favorite track in the MEP. I love everything and it fits the theme, so it's perfect for me!

Track 6: I guess the editing is good but I feel like the theme was forgotten in this track! It has a nice vibe though!

Track 7: Someone had to use DN, perfect anime for the theme! Great job bro, I like this track a lot!

Track 8: I love the compos in the beginning! The rest of the track is also really enjoyable!

Imo it's a great MEP and it's also the best one I've seen from you guys  Very Happy
(Very cool poster Andy  :ok: )

Spoiler:

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.youtube.com/user/xsadness0
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] The MEP: Schizophrenia   

[Ellines Nakama] The MEP: Schizophrenia

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1